Wednesday 12 November 2008

A Gay Day for the Music Industry


Boyzone apparently made the history books today, becoming the first boy band to feature a gay couple in a music video. You can see the news report and watch the music video here.

In other news, however, the US artist Trick-Trick astounded fans today, when he asked gay people not to buy his album. Trick-Trick is quoted as saying:

"I’m a go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album," he told All Hip Hop. "I don’t want your faggot money any goddamn way. I don’t like it. Carry that shit somewhere else."

He appeared on Wikipedia today, his page stating that he was a "Homophobic wanker, and a twat." The entry quickly disappeared, to be replaced with this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about christina agilera? She had gay men in her vid.

Butt Muncha said...

Christina Aquillera is not a boy band, is she? :D

Anonymous said...

ok fair point lol, bloody hell you responded fast!

Butt Muncha said...

I'd just posted. Your comments come to my inbox (:

Anonymous said...

Ok lol.

Why do u do the smiley face backwards?

Butt Muncha said...

Because I'm Israeli. We like doing things backwards. Like writing.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I have never heard of this rapper, but I have heard of Boyzone so to me I think it's better to focus on them than on some rapper that has only made news proving that he is an narrow minded twat.